• To function as a chapter of the AHA.
• To promote and assist the development of Humanist organizations and groups within the state of Colorado.
• To enhance the purposes of Humanism; to invoke the inherent dignity of humanity; to promote human rights; to eliminate the need for violence and war and to promote tolerance and peace.
• To strive for justice; to do good for others; to advocate democratic principles; to affirm that ethics stem from human responsibility.
• To promote the wise use of technology and science; to better the quality of life on the Earth; to promote the understanding of evolution.
• To hold Humanist meetings; to provide for the education of Humanists; to promote the freedom of association; to sponsor, organize and promote educational events related to Humanist issues for members and the general public; and to publish Humanist literature and newsletters.
• To promote the freedom of speech and the press; to promote religious freedom; to promote artistic, scientific, and cultural freedom.
• To provide counseling in matters of ethics and human relationships; to ceremonialize marriage and other rites of passage; to strengthen the family and other positive human relationships.
• To engage in any other activities which are consistent with the principles of Humanism.
The Humanists of Colorado is 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
|Officers for the organization are|
|Acting President Richard BERG|
|Acting Vice-President Kimberly SAVIANO|
|Secretary Greg REEDER|
|Treasurer Laura WILSON|
|Other board members are|
|Newsletter editor Kimberly SAVIANO|
|Meet-up organizer Barb SANNWALD|
|Online Presence Coordinator Greg REEDER|
Humanists of Colorado
P.O. Box 461112
Glendale, CO 80246
By phone: 720-256-6161 (Acting HOC President Richard BERG)